WTB Perfect,mint,low mileage, heavily modded cobra

Cobrasmoker

Established Member
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a perfectly maintained 03-04 cobra with LOW MILES and a whipple or KB SC. I will consider a ported eaton but I'm really looking for something in the 600rwhp range. Please, no tick, vibe, other problems, or bs'ing. I'm a serious buyer and am willing to pay a lot for something that is in fabulous, mint condition. I am looking to spend around 30k but am not financially restricted and will consider anything that meets my expectations. I don't want something that has been beat to hell or drag raced every other weekend. I know that is the nature of these cars but I don't want to run into major mechanical failures later on down the road that could have been avoided had the owner been more cautious and meticulous. I almost purchased a cobra on two seperate occasions but both deals fell through due to the owners being dishonest about their cars, so please don't even bother trying any bs like that. I need something that has been maintained by someone who treats their cars as well as I do. I'd prefer a garage queen that has been babied from day 1 and only drove on rare occasions by a mature, adult driver (no offense to you younger fellows).

I'm an avid car enthusiast that has been looking for a solid low 10 second cobra for quite some time now, but it seems these cars are becoming harder and harder to find, especially on the west coast where I am. I recently sold my M3 and picked up a new evo IX which I truly love, but I want something that is a true dragstrip monster that is still smooth and enjoyable enough to take the old lady around town in. I've searched everywhere, including these forums, and have only found one or two that I'd consider purchasing so I figured I'd post a thread to see whats out there. Sorry for the long post and thanks for reading. Please serious sellers only :beer:

VinSVT

Established Member
Really think I have the car you're looking for... will be in contact now that you've given me an email address.

KB - Check
Low miles - Check
600rwhp - Check
No tick/vibe/problems/bs - Check
Mint condition - Check
Not beat to hell - Check
Never drag raced - Check
Garage Queen - Check

Last edited:

z-eater

stock with pulley
Established Member
check the E-bay there is one that runs 9s and has 2800 miles.
I called him since I wanted the car, he said $31000 takes it. Its red

dlcement

Established Member
i have an 03 coupe redfire with 6800 miles. I put a wipple 2.3 with 25lbs of boost with 110 octane. The car is profesonaly done, absolutly no problems. The car made 657hp and 657tq. I have alot of shit done to it. I am looking for 29000.00. Email at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread