WTB: Pillor or Column Pod

cody_04L

Established Member
WTB: Pillar or Column Pod

Anyone have any pods laying around you would like to get rid of? Let me know what ya have and how much ya want for em. I know they are not that expensive to begin with, but every bit counts. Specially when you pay for truck,insurance,house blah blah blah at 21. Thanks in advance guys. Everyone here rocks. :bowdown: :banana:

Last edited:

cody_04L

Established Member
Ins. a year for me is 1400 a year. Truck is $488 a month, house is 900. Pc techs dont get piad that good. Well not for being my first job out of college anyway.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I feel your pain, i graduated last year and i spend more money than i make on my L. 45k a year is like 15k a year when you own a lightning.

Jesse

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
damn dude im 18(almost 19) and my insurance is about $650 every 6months, $450(well 436 but i pay 450) a month for my truck, live with parents, cell phone is about $70 a month, and gas is about $150 a month.....so i see where ur coming from. But i think that summit sells the steering wheel pod for about 30 bucks. I have the steering wheel pod with phantom boost gauge and it looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread