WTB: Ported Blower, Plenum, TB, Pulley and more

xhgwx

Established Member
Looking to buy ported eaton, Plenum(ported or aftermarket), TB(Ported or aftermarket), and a pulley(2.90or2.73) and idle and pulleys(prefer all the same color red) and then of course supporting mods BAP and mafia or SCT2600. looking to put all these on in the winter while the car isnt driven and wrap it all up with a tune. let me know what you have thanks. Forgot to add an O/R X Pipe

Last edited:

TDavis559

Established Member
You might want some larger injectors too...
I have a upr 2.76 pulley ring only I will let go for cheap. Pm me if your interested.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
DONT mean to hijack but interested too since I'm looking for the same. Wanna beef her up when I get home from deployment

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
I have everything. Posi race #399 (on of if not the last done by Brian), Siemans/Deka 60's, KB 40a BAP, MAFiA, new BF 2.76" pulley, blower has 1200 miles unported and unpullied, 700 miles ported. Everything is mint and nearly new and have documentation. PM me for my cell for further info.

Last edited:

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
PM's responded. Not giving this stuff away. No offense to anyone, but no crybabies on price. All damn near new, and desirable. I'll sit on everything before I sell cheap.

Last edited:

JRichards86

Established Member
I've got a stage 6 steigmeier that I pulled yesterday. Has a 2.8 pulley with ported plenum and tb. Also have a ported accufab plenum and sbtb accufab I'd sell too along with a JLT cai.

Users who are viewing this thread