WTB: Posi Ported Eaton, injectors, fuel pump, mafia

orlo

Established Member
Hi, I'm going the ported route and looking to buy all the essentials (quickly, too). Let me know if you're selling!

Looking for:

1) Posi ported eaton

2) Injectors (Siemens Deka 63lb or others that are no-hassle)

3) Fuel pump

4) Mafia

5) SCT X3 Tuner

Thanks a lot!

nycarpenter

Established Member
JMHO if you have no lower the stock injectors with a BAP should do the job. I tried buying a used Posi Port but after a few days of waiting I grew impatient and took the plunge :) Best bang for the buck I ever did to the car. I have an sct 2800 with the billet adaptor for $150 :)

Last edited:

orlo

Established Member
Interested in a Steg? I have a stage 5+. Decided to go with a twin screw. Also have a mafia and 60's.

Thanks but I'm only looking for Posi. Although I may bite on the mafia and injectors if they are still available in a few days...I'm now torn between a posi port and a 2.3 whipple

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Thanks but I'm only looking for Posi. Although I may bite on the mafia and injectors if they are still available in a few days...I'm now torn between a posi port and a 2.3 whipple

dude not even close......2.3 whipple. Posi puts out a great product, but if you want a twin screw then just wait and save.

orlo

Established Member
One blows the tires off the rims at 40 and the other at 70 :) 500 rwhp is a great street car. JMHO.

The twin screw is so tempting, but you're right. I want it to be very streetable, so the port is probably what I'll do. A nice port + 4.10s should make for a fun ride.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
The twin screw is so tempting, but you're right. I want it to be very streetable, so the port is probably what I'll do. A nice port + 4.10s should make for a fun ride.

a 2.3 is streetable too many. it won't be too much if you do the car right. You'll be right around 600whp depending on the tune. Throw some good tires on it and dont drive like a complete jagoff and you'll be just fine :beer: Most cars no matter the HP can be streetable if the car is driven correctly.

nycarpenter

Established Member
M
a 2.3 is streetable too many. it won't be too much if you do the car right. You'll be right around 600whp depending on the tune. Throw some good tires on it and dont drive li
ke a complete jagoff and you'll be just fine :beer: Most cars no matter the HP can be streetable if the car is driven correctly.[/QU-

Streetable yes. I am saying usable power. I have 650 tire drives like stock but where do I use it? The answer from me is almost never.

Last edited:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I might have my Posi ported Eaton up for sale within a couple of weeks. Still deciding on what route I want to take.

Users who are viewing this thread