WTB: power package

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
Basically i have a stock L except for cold air intake and exhaust i did myself which consists of 2 flowmaster 40 series. Looking to gain some hp and found these kits. Was looking for some inout on what you guys think or if you guys could reccomend anything for some quick HP, thanks

1. Kit Includes

-LFP Lightweight Aluminum Mounting Hub
-Your Choice of a 2#,4#,6#,8# Aluminum Pulley Ring (Anodized for Stronger Belt Contact)
-14mm Hex Head Tool
-Converter Lock-Up Tool
-Allen Bolt Hardware
-Proper Sized Goodyear Gatoback Belt
-Diablo Sport Predator Tuner
-NGK TR6 Spark Plugs (Recommended when Adding Boost)
-160 or 180 Degree Thermostat

2. Kit Includes

-LFP Lightweight Aluminum Mounting Hub
-Your Choice of a 2#,4#,6#,8# Aluminum Pulley Ring (Anodized for Stronger Belt Contact)
-14mm Hex Head Tool
-Converter Lock-Up Tool
-Allen Bolt Hardware
-Proper Sized Goodyear Gatoback Belt
-SCT XCal3 Tuner (Custom Tuned to your Lightning / Harley)
-NGK TR6 Spark Plugs (Recommended when Adding Boost)
-160 or 180 Degree Thermostat

Definitly think im gonna go with the 4lb pullley ring.. Also need an exhaust to go with one of these:

bassani Bx catback
Borla catback
JDM Silver Bullet

Thanks for the feedback. Greatly appreciated

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I'd go with the #2 setup.. SCT/excal2 or 3 is readily accessible to most tuners..
Sticking with a 4lber is a good idea when you first start out. You may eventually decide to move up to the 6lber(most do). As far as exhaust goes, it all depends on what you like. Borla is a little quieter than the Silver bullet and Bassanni... Bassanni will probably be the loudest of the three.
I have have the Bassanni exhaust.. Click link below for sound...
http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/ChrisLindsie/?action=view&current=P9180724.flv

whiteonblackL

Established Member
well you said youve got exhaust already?

But youll be happy with the 4lbr but your going to hate changing your plugs but itll be worth it.......i dont really know what you are wondering

WoolSVT02

#3230 of 4726
Established Member
im going to be changing my exahust to the Bassani bx exhaust system. Was just wondering if i should go with the #4 or #6.. im basically all stock except for the cold air intake and now the exhaust. gonna be adding the tuner and pulley ring. after that not really sure where to go. im trying to add some HP . Need some ideas. Don;t have tons of money to play with.

soniclightning

Established Member
I would go with #2. I used to have a predator and I didn't care much for it. I would go with the 6# and the bassani catback. It'll feel like a complete beast compared stock.

Users who are viewing this thread