WTB..Premium/Auto/Supercharged 11-up

Red99SVT

Established Member
Just starting to look and see whats out there. I know I want an auto and it seems most of the supercharged cars I find are manual cars. Post up or send a message. I prefer white/silver/gray but will consider most colors.

BULISTIC

Established Member
i know the ad indicates premium, I have a 2012 white 5.0 auto car with a 2.9 whipple with 7800 miles on it. Send me an email address to [email protected] and I will send you pictures. The car can be detuned as it makes 736 to the wheels and runs 10.00's at 139 MPH.

MachRon

Established Member
My wife's 2014 Premium GTauto may be going on the market. It has 2990 miles, Roush supercharger installed by dealer. Black with custom grabber blue racing stripes. Grabber blue horse and 5.0 emblems, grabber blue caliper covers and custom airbrushed artwork on radiator cover. Seats have grabber blue stripes on black leather. Also has upr black billet accessories underhood and my 2014 gt500 rims powdered coated black with factory goodyear supercar tires. Has won a few car show awards, including people's choice at Mustang and Mustang event. Let me know how much you are looking to spend if you are interested.

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
I have a white '12 I'm considering selling. Has 28k miles on it, but maybe 500 miles on the complete build. Fully built motor, forged, arp studded, Procharger d1, full exhaust, full 6r80 conversion (was a mt82 car), circle d Convertor, Dyno'd 811 rwhp

Users who are viewing this thread