WTB: Reichard Racing Whipple 2.65''-2.70''

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a Whipple Reichard Racing Pulley. I'm only interested in the 2.65''-2.70'' sizes. These smaller sizes are hard to come by, so if have one and are you're willing to part ways with it, PM me.

Thanks.

cj428mach

Established Member
There was a 2.6" or two for sale in the last month or two, I was surprised cause I looked forever to find my old 2.6"

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Really? I missed them! That sucks because they are crazy hard to find as you know. What's ironic is that I was going to PM you about buying yours two days before you posted them for sale. I got busy and forgot, and missed out.

If you see any on here or anywhere else let me know please.

cj428mach

Established Member
Really? I missed them! That sucks because they are crazy hard to find as you know. What's ironic is that I was going to PM you about buying yours two days before you posted them for sale. I got busy and forgot, and missed out.

If you see any on here or anywhere else let me know please.

My friend is buying my Whipple and keeping the 2.6" for possible e85. It sounds like he's starting to get nervous his 80k mile motor can take that much abuse, you can try pming him. His name is Waffleman and see if he wants to part with the 2.6" when he gets it from me.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
My friend is buying my Whipple and keeping the 2.6" for possible e85. It sounds like he's starting to get nervous his 80k mile motor can take that much abuse, you can try pming him. His name is Waffleman and see if he wants to part with the 2.6" when he gets it from me.

Thanks. PM coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread