WTB Saleen Grill 11-12

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Wow dude really!

You must've forgot somewhere an important part in Transactions 101...where the seller must agree on the price. At no time did I agree to your offer if that's what it was. I said I would get you a shipping price and get back with you ( as I have done with many others, non of them felt entitled to the part). I suppose in you mind cause you called dibs and said it's mine your entitled to it.

Like I said in my FS thread contact a moderater if you have a complaint. I'm not discussing this with you anymore in my thread or this one. Your wrong and out of line.

PIKE5.0

Established Member
Quality of communication is what sets apart a good deal/bad deal. Not only did I message you about your approach trying to help after doing research of my own on the prices, but also made you an offer you didn't even respond to. You lower the prices off my suggestion, then I have to go out of my way to say "HEY I WANT THAT NOW". We were "pending", and that's your responsibility to let me know if others are in front of me. You said check shipping, I was prepared to pay even more than $150 which was plenty for the grill + shipping. So you left our pending open ended and even if you took another deal, communicate about why you're going a different route.

You got flamed on bs communication. I let a deal on a Roush go, as well as passed on a local more expensive deal bc you said ok checking on shipping. That's always meant as long as I agree to that, we have a deal.

So YES, I did flame you hard. But if everyone did business on here like that.. It would be a very poor transactional environment

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Again nothing was agreed upon, I said I would get you a shipping price, I never said I would accept your 150 shipped offer. I'm sorry you felt entitled to the part based on your own words. I did update the thread stating it sold locally to a cash buying which happened within a matter of a hour of being contacted. If someone shows up and offers you cash in hand right now the deal is done. Nobody was in front of others. It's first come first serve whoever has the money in my pocket first. I guess I need to make this clearer in future transactions. I was trying to get the most accurate price possible without giving an estimate and the comming back and having a change in price. And you did say my prices were high, and I did research as well the last Saleen grille to sell was $165 shipped I was not out of line. But I did adjust my prices on all forums to get interest peaked. But you feel again your words control things. It's not my fault you pass on other deals, your a big boy and came make your own decisions, don't blame others for your own actions. And a check on shipping does not mean a deal Is had, BOTH PARTIES HAVE TO AGREE TO A FINAL PRICE, PAYMENT AND TYPE AND SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS.

I can on and on with this, but at the end of the day I owe or owed you nothing.

I'm done with this and will not clog your FS thread with this crap.......you have shown your character and lack of class and child mentality resulting to name calling..... Goodluck and take care

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread