WTB: Saleen Grille and Boss/CS valance

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Looking for a saleen grille and a boss front valance with fogs for my 2012. Please pm me with any info

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
good luck on the Saleen grille, those are getting few and far between. I ended up going with the American Muscle black billet grille. It installed in about an hour and looks great. Just had to drill 5 holes in the stock surround.

Black Retro Mustang Billet Grille (10-12 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com KIT||17060||41124||GRL-10-GT-LOW-BLK||GRL-10-GT-UFD-BLK - Free Shipping!

For the Valance, I found the cheapest place around, by far, is Tasca Auto Parts. Through their ebay store, you can get it for $283 shipped. The next closest place is American Muscle for $360.

New Front Lower Facia with Fog Lamp Kit 2011 12 Ford Mustang BR3Z 15200 AA | eBay

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Thanks alot for the info. I also found that valance kit last night, great deal on it so I'm sure ill end up going with it. Also looking at the black billet grille but the Saleen grille is so damn clean to me. I've read about people complaining about quality, figured someone may want to sale it.

Last edited:

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
yea being that it's ABS I have seen people complaining about the cast quality.

I ordered that Tasca Valance last week, it should be here on Monday. I'll report back with quality if you want. Supposed to be OEM with fogs and wiring.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
yea being that it's ABS I have seen people complaining about the cast quality.

I ordered that Tasca Valance last week, it should be here on Monday. I'll report back with quality if you want. Supposed to be OEM with fogs and wiring.

Yeah please let me know about the quality. I have the CDC right now and I like it but I want to change the grille so I like having the fog lights at the bottom if they aren't in the grille

whirledpeaz

Established Member
Yeah please let me know about the quality. I have the CDC right now and I like it but I want to change the grille so I like having the fog lights at the bottom if they aren't in the grille

I don't believe that its abs plastic. More like the same material as the lower valences. My only complaint is the attachment method. The clips are pretty flimsy. Had to remove it from my first car to use it on my current one.

DonIphone190_zps38e2adb3.gif

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I don't believe that its abs plastic. More like the same material as the lower valences. My only complaint is the attachment method. The clips are pretty flimsy. Had to remove it from my first car to use it on my current one.

DonIphone190_zps38e2adb3.gif

Grill looks like shit...you should sell it to me :beer:

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
lol. looks great whirled. i picked up the american muscle black grille today and a boss lower valance. ill still buy a saleen grille and sale this 1 whenever i find 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread