WTB SB only, Closer to TX the better

GTBill

Established Member
Im located in Houston Tx and I have cash and want to buy a sonic blue coupe. I'd maybe consider a vert but it'd pretty much have to be perfect.

I'm not incredibly picky as far as mods and miles go because it's obviously case specific.

The closer the car is to Houston the better but since these cars aren't a dime a dozen ill travel if need-be

I will only buy a sonic blue car.

lmk what you have!

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Im located in Houston Tx and I have cash and want to buy a sonic blue coupe. I'd maybe consider a vert but it'd pretty much have to be perfect.

I'm not incredibly picky as far as mods and miles go because it's obviously case specific.

The closer the car is to Houston the better but since these cars aren't a dime a dozen ill travel if need-be

I will only buy a sonic blue car.

lmk what you have!

I have one that I may let go due to moving to another state. I don't need to sell, but have been tossing around the idea to free up some money.

Sonic blue
34xxx miles
pullied/ported/LTs ect ect.
Basically a full bolt on car with a fully built SRA swap. interior is in great shape exterior is probably a 8/10. 99 cobra tail lights, staggered chrome cobras with brand new 315 ET streets (not even mounted yet)

22k. in Newport News, VA

I still have a loan on this car so I would need a couple days to get the title after its paid off.

Users who are viewing this thread