WTB Shifter bezel and door bezels black

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I need one 94-98 black shifter bezel with boot and two window switch door bezels black in good condition with alll mounting tabs intact for a coup. Let me know what you have. I have paypal thanks.:beer:

Last edited:

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I also have the stock shift boot. I also just put all billet interior pieces so I have every button available. Mine is for a coupe though black interior. And as for shifter bezel im not sure what ur talking about but, but I am sure ill have that too. Let me know if your iterested. I have a 1997 mustang cobrqa red with black interior.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I also have the stock shift boot. I also just put all billet interior pieces so I have every button available. Mine is for a coupe though black interior. And as for shifter bezel im not sure what ur talking about but, but I am sure ill have that too. Let me know if your iterested. I have a 1997 mustang cobrqa red with black interior.

Was just talking about the peice that goes around the shifter some people like on ebay have the with the boot missing and those are kind of a pita to reinstall or so I have read. I am working on a deal with another member already for the boot but do you by any chance have the door bezels you know the peice you pull on to close the door?

Users who are viewing this thread