WTB soon!

asagacious1

Established Member
Greetings All!

Long time reader but first time poster. First and foremost, thanks for the years of great information and sick looking rides!

Now on to the post. I am looking to buy a 2003-2004 Terminator Coupe; a car I have long desired. Color preferences would be Black/DSG/SB/OW (in that order) but I am open to others as well. Low miles (below 70k) is a must as I am heading back to school to finish my degree in Mechanical Engineering and I need a reliable daily driver that I can trust for the next few years until it can turn into a bigger project. Clean title is also a must and of course the fewer owners the better. I am currently located in central California so a sale in this state would definitely be easier for both parties because I am financing a portion of the vehicle through my local credit union. However, I am NOT AT ALL opposed to taking a flight out of state to pick up the right vehicle for the right price! Minimal modifications are preferred(CA emissions:rolleyes:) but not mandatory especially if the sale includes stock components. I love the quality and knowledge of these cars on this site so I would love to find a seller here as opposed to a dealer or CL. I'm looking to buy sooner rather than later so let me know what you've got!:-D:-D Feel free to call/text or email. Thanks for viewing!

[email protected]

-Lex

asagacious1

Established Member
Well financing is looking a little bit more difficult than I had previously hoped. Looking much easier to set up a deal in CA if anyone has any leads that way.

Thanks much!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
If you have good credit - go with one of the big national credit unions. I can't remember names off the top of my head - but many a Terminator has been finanaced that way when the bank wouldn't touch it.

asagacious1

Established Member
If you have good credit - go with one of the big national credit unions. I can't remember names off the top of my head - but many a Terminator has been finanaced that way when the bank wouldn't touch it.

Any insight to such financing options would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to figure out how to line something up with a private seller out of state...
I tried filling out a couple apps on Lending tree and other online sites just to be called by my local Ford dealer to see if I want to come and look at their inventory. Not what I was hoping for...

Snake Plissken

Established Member
Welcome, as time passes you'll notice your wallet getting lighter, but your Cobra going faster. It just happens, like shit.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats. Prepare your comebacks for the Mustangs-crash-into-crowds jokes, because they're coming. Tell them your is an '03, only the new ones have the crowd crash drive mode.

Users who are viewing this thread