WTB: SRA Catback

Blown281USMC

Established Member
Like the title says, I am looking for a catback for an SRA setup. I would like a magnaflow, but what ever you got just let me know.

Blown281USMC

Established Member
I was trying to find a 3" system. I had a 3" magnaflow setup on my SB Termi and it sounded sweet. Nice and deep, mellow, and really got loud when you hit the pedal. Did you have this on your cobra or a GT? How did it sound being a 2 1/2" Did it "crack"???

irocket87x

Established Member
I was trying to find a 3" system. I had a 3" magnaflow setup on my SB Termi and it sounded sweet. Nice and deep, mellow, and really got loud when you hit the pedal. Did you have this on your cobra or a GT? How did it sound being a 2 1/2" Did it "crack"???

Came of my 03 cobra with sra sounded exactly how you just explained it quiet and deep at idle and when u really layed into it got loud and more on the high pitch sound to it but very smooth, the only reason got rid of it is because i went with full 3" system coulsnt find a 3" magnaflow catback for 99-04 so im running 3" magnaflow muflers with dumps for now till i have money to coustum maje talepipes

Users who are viewing this thread