WTB: steering column gauge pod + boost gauge

04SVTFORD

Established Member
I have a column gauge pod and also a ford racing boost gauge, gauge sits on the left hand side and goes up to 30psi... I have never had it in or on my lightning, I got it from my trucks previous owner who sold me that along with some other parts, including two Autometer gauges one being A/F Ratio and the other being Trans. Temp... Let me know if your interested in anything, like I said I have a few other things for sale that I have not posted due to no pictures...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I have a column gauge pod and also a ford racing boost gauge, gauge sits on the left hand side and goes up to 30psi... I have never had it in or on my lightning, I got it from my trucks previous owner who sold me that along with some other parts, including two Autometer gauges one being A/F Ratio and the other being Trans. Temp... Let me know if your interested in anything, like I said I have a few other things for sale that I have not posted due to no pictures...

Does the gauge show boost and vacuum? Does it come with the line and connections? How much?

What else do you have?

04SVTFORD

Established Member
Yes, shows both boost and vacuum... It has two wires coming out of the back I believe so you would need some more wire to make it reach where ever it hooks into... To be honest I'm not to sure how much its all worth so whats it worth to you? Make a fair offer... I'm not sure what shipping would be but I'm sure it wont be to much...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Yes, shows both boost and vacuum... It has two wires coming out of the back I believe so you would need some more wire to make it reach where ever it hooks into... To be honest I'm not to sure how much its all worth so whats it worth to you? Make a fair offer... I'm not sure what shipping would be but I'm sure it wont be to much...

I'll take it. Pm me a price.

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
column pod is the way to go. I bet the ford racing gauge will look real good.....i just got the phantom gauge and column pod....
Photo0043.jpg

looks clean imo.

Larry post up some pics when you get that thing installd.

Users who are viewing this thread