WTB Stock 03/04 Vert springs

v8hunter

Established Member
I have some that I am basically looking to get rid of...I'll sell them for $20 + shipping. If you were local I'd give them to you, but if I have to find a box, package them up, & mail them off I'd like to get $20 for my efforts. Let me know and I'll weigh them so you can check on shipping...my zip is 97487.

Last edited:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
I have a set $75 shipped. They are already boxed up in the H&R box from the springs I just installed.
Could ship them as early as today.

stroked93

Established Member
Sorry, I didn't know they were cut. I got them with my car and was just told that they were the stock springs. Never saw a stock spring from a Cobra before so it was kinda hard to compare. I'm sending your money back, no reason to flip.

stroked93

Established Member
If I saw the pieces in there I wouldn't have wasted $30 to ship them. Like I said, I bought my car from a member on here and was told the stock springs were in the box. The coupe springs on my car were cut. I didn't know the vert springs were as well.

dew.man

Established Member
No to hijack the thread, but I am also looking for stock springs for an 03 vert. Please post/pm prices shipped to 48383.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread