WTB: Stock 39# Injectors

04VDubGLI

Established Member
Hey,

I'm looking for some stock 39# cobra injectors. I'm not too concerned about mileage per se, but obviously they need to be in good condition and obviously all work! ;)

I'm not sure where my first attempt to post this went, so sorry if somehow this shows up as a double post.

Anyhow, I have paypal ready and everything.

Contact me @ nike10622 (at) gmail.com.

Thanks!

-Trevor

SVTGT

Established Member
ive met gates and nate. The brought there cobras out to WyoTech while i was there. they got some free dyno time. go ahead and drop me a Pm with your number so we can get in touch

04VDubGLI

Established Member
ive met gates and nate. The brought there cobras out to WyoTech while i was there. they got some free dyno time. go ahead and drop me a Pm with your number so we can get in touch

I must be a complete noob because I can't find anywhere to send a PM. Only e-mail. :( If possible contact me because I can't get this down (Nike106222 on AIM if you'd like?).

I did hear about their cars going up to WT. Nate has a KB on his car now and JUST sold his injectors - literally like a week before I found out I needed em. Gates is still running stockers, but doesn't seem to be looking to upgrade yet and I'm on a little tighter schedule than that.

Also, Crazydave, drop me an e-mail with mileage, price, etc... I may be needing more than one set anyhow :). So, if you get a chance send me one out today and I'll get back to you in an hour or so. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread