***WTB STOCK Crank/Water Pump Pulley(s) for 1996 Cobra***

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
Getting rid of what looks like Steeda UD Pulleys.

If you have any of these parts available......post or PM me price, condition of part, shipped to 90460.

Thanks,
Rob:-D

ECUSVT31

Established Member
i have all the stock pullies from my 99 as i have the steeda udp's installed and im pretty sure 96-99 cobra's used the same pullies?

ECUSVT31

Established Member
IMG00079.gif

not entirely sure what part numbers you're looking for but i can make out part numbers on 2 out of the 3

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
do you know what part numbers you need? then i can try and match them up to the numbers on the pullies

I have a 2 part#'s of each (lol, go figure updated pulleys in the ford system). I'm waiting on Ford Part#'s to be verified to my engine. Can you post the part numbers from the pulleys you have? I think it's a match to what I will need.

Last edited:

pip2hot4u

Established Member
The 96 Cobra water pump pulley is different than the one in the picture up there but it should work. In 96 the water pump pulley did not have the lip around it. They later added it to keep the belt from coming off.

ECUSVT31

Established Member
The 96 Cobra water pump pulley is different than the one in the picture up there but it should work. In 96 the water pump pulley did not have the lip around it. They later added it to keep the belt from coming off.

it is the same size though correct?

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member

Yeah took me a couple days to figure that out LOL :bash: It's just so confusing how the same engine can have 3 different part numbers.....not sure if all those pulleys were the same design wise or did they have a small offset for different set ups from the factory.

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
ECUSVT31, can you PM me price shipped to 90640 for all 3 pulleys? USPS PRIORITY 2-3 Flat rate boxes would probably be cheaper and faster.

Users who are viewing this thread