WTB Stock Cruise Control Switch Covers

DT_C03RA

Established Member
I'm looking to see if anyone has the stock cruise control switch covers they might like to sell. When I bought my car it came with the UPR/American Muscle billet switch covers, however I personally prefer the stock look, so I've been slowly piecing replacements for all the interior pieces that were billet and I just need these to bring the interior back to factory. I've looked other places, but I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone has them laying around that would like to make a few bucks.

If anyone has these in like new condition, please let me know. I can pay via PayPal immediately.

Thanks!

DT_C03RA

Established Member
I appreciate the offer, but I'm just looking for the switch covers, so I don't need the entire switch. I know it's probably not likely anyone wants to just sell those, but I'm hoping someone has swapped out their covers for the billet ones, how I got mine, and has just the switch covers for sale.

Havoc37

Established Member
Man i have some for an explorer. I looked for part numbers but they are different than mustang. But when i compare the covers to my 03 cobra they look the same. Idk if you would like to try them on. Do you still have the billet ones? Im in san antonio also

DT_C03RA

Established Member
I still have the billet covers on. I'd be willing to try them out if you don't mind? I looked at many different ones and it seems Ford pretty much put them on a bunch of models, so I'd be willing to bet they work.

Users who are viewing this thread