WTB: Stock/OEM 04+ Mustang GT, Mach 1, Cobra cat converters

SVT GT

Established Member
I have a stock H pipe from a GT. Let me know if you want it and maybe we can meet someplace.

Edit: unable to send PM

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
And can probably meet you half way for travel or at the mass border.

SVT GT

Established Member
Wait what? You want me to cut the cats out JUST the cats then ship them to you on my bill? Gtfo, you got to be kidding? :nonono: Here I'm thinking you needed these to put back on a few vehicles...heck no I won't do what you asked and I will not sell this to you now. My x pipe is for someone who wants to use actually use it. Thought I was helping out a club member but instead I find someone trying to sucker me out of what they are really worth. I just looked a your other posts and everyone of them you are trying to cheat people out of what these are really worth. How are you not banned yet?

MattBrown0761

Established Member
Wait what? You want me to cut the cats out JUST the cats then ship them to you on my bill? Gtfo, you got to be kidding? :nonono: Here I'm thinking you needed these to put back on a few vehicles...heck no I won't do what you asked and I will not sell this to you now. My x pipe is for someone who wants to use actually use it. Thought I was helping out a club member but instead I find someone trying to sucker me out of what they are really worth. I just looked a your other posts and everyone of them you are trying to cheat people out of what these are really worth. How are you not banned yet?

No, i'm not kidding you. And if you had half a brain, then why would I post prices for multiple different h-pipes in the first freaking post of this thread? You think I'm buying multiple different year h-pipes to re-use on my one car?
No, you GTFO! Explain that one to me. And i'm not twisting anyones arm to sell me an h-pipe. And no i'm not ripping people off. Go think what you want, i've had plenty of people take it to their junkyard locally and they immediately come back and pm me. Stay out of my thread now please unless you're posting about selling, or i'll notify a moderator.

SVT GT

Established Member
Dude you are a tool. Next time EXPLAIN that in your first posts and yes you are ripping people off who do not know any better. To think I wanted to help out a club member

MattBrown0761

Established Member
Dude you are a tool. Next time EXPLAIN that in your first posts and yes you are ripping people off who do not know any better. To think I wanted to help out a club member

I'm a tool? If you gave a sh$% you could have asked. That's such a sophomoric comment. It makes no sense at all. How am I ripping people off? Am I stealing their H-pipe? Do I force anyone to sell it to me? You would not last too long a debate team my friend...

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
I got some but it says you cant receive a pm. So pm me with your number or post it in here so we can arrange things.

Last edited:

SVT1994

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
i have the one from my car but dunno how'd you'd wanna ship it to you...? pmme if interested

Users who are viewing this thread