WTB stock terminator parts

lethalvenom

Established Member
WTB Stock eaton blower(preferably ported), plenom and TB, stock injectors, stock mass air, stock lower intake, and possibly fuel pumps. Putting on my 96 cobra. and some advice on how to go about doing the swap? do i need a blow off valve and how does a intercooler work with the roots type blower?

shhak

Established Member
Where you at in Ohio? If I don't sell my cobra this week, it's going into the shop to get a twin turbo setup. I will have everything you need to do the swap. What were you looking to pay for a complete setup?

shhak

Established Member
Where you at in Ohio? If I don't sell my cobra this week, it's going into the shop to get a twin turbo setup. I will have everything you need to do the swap. What were you looking to pay for a complete setup?

ETW

Established Member
I have a stock TB/plenum with only a couple thousand miles on it. $100 shipped?

charged9250

Established Member
lethalvenom said:
WTB Stock eaton blower(preferably ported), plenom and TB, stock injectors, stock mass air, stock lower intake, and possibly fuel pumps. Putting on my 96 cobra. and some advice on how to go about doing the swap? do i need a blow off valve and how does a intercooler work with the roots type blower?

I think the 03 cobra setup will only work with C-heads. Your 96 cobra has B-heads. Unless you changed them already.

Users who are viewing this thread