Wtb svtc

finchstang2003

Established Member
Hey everyone I am on the search of an SVT Contour. I am limited to what I can spend at $3500 and that is my limit. I have one locally that I am looking at but want to see what else is out there. I am willing to travel but would want full disclosure of vehicle before that would be considered. Looked at too many cars that are in "good" or "Great" condition and turn out to be turds. I can be contacted through here or a call/text me at 423-693-3251

Thanks All

finchstang2003

Established Member
I have been looking for a decent one too. They are few and far between these days.

Yeah I know right. I am looking at one but has some miles on it. The owner put a lower mile engine in it from a wrecked one but don't wanna settle for the first one I find but it could work. Just don't wanna DD the cobra.

finchstang2003

Established Member
Does not look too bad, maybe little high on mileage

1998 FORD CONTOUR SVT

That one looks good but I found one local that I am going to stick with.

Thank you for looking, I appreciate it.

i tried all summer to sell mine and i didnt get one bite on it.... so i decided to tear it apart and repaint it lol

Dang bro that sucks but I am sure you are making the way you have always wanted it. Anyway I found one not even a mile from where I live that I am going to pick up on Tuesday.

Last edited:

finchstang2003

Established Member
The guy actually did not have it up for sale, just saw the car at O'reillys and asked if he would sell it and he said sure. I am picking it up tomorrow morning since the banks were closed. I did consider an SVTF but I wanted four doors and did not wanna fork out the cash. The Cobra is just begging to be modded.

Users who are viewing this thread