WTB T56/4.6 Bellhousing and block plate

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
hey guys...i need a bellhousing and block plate for a T56 to 4.6 DOHC. i also need the bell too tranny and bell too block bolts, or at least their dementions/thread pitch. stock peices are totally fine but they need too be in decent un damaged shape. thank you for your time.....john

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I have the starter/adapter ring/plate that goes on the back of the block.

This would be the plate that gets sandwiched between the block and the bellhousing. Came off my car, like new, flat, undamaged.

Let me know.

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
yeah, thanks. well how much shipped to templeton ma. 01436? any chance you have an ebay account? thanks again,...john

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I do have an ebay account.

Same username that I have here. 100% positive feedback, I mostly buy though, I also have Paypal.

I'll try and have you a shipping estimate and price by Friday, sorry about the delay, the piece is back at the shop.

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
i figure theres got too be a few guys out their that went too a steel housing.....

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
still looking for the bell housing itself guys...thanks again...john

Ratt Fink

Established Member
I do have my 03 Cobra bellhousing - switched to a much-modded McLeod unit. Probably regret this, but might as well let it go !
How about $125 shipped ?

If interested, please send E Mail to [email protected] or call cell 832-309-4911.
I do not have a pic right now, but I will take some and will be able to share them via E mail.

shame302

I Love Your Mom...
Established Member
thanks Matt (mblgjr)...got the plate today....thanks again!
James...ill know by the end of the week man..thanks a TON for your patience, i realy appreciate that...take it easy guys...john

Users who are viewing this thread