WTB: T56 or TKO 600 conversion

VegasSE

Established Member
I'm looking for a good complete conversion of a T56 or TKO 600 into my fox body.

Must be a low mileage or new trans and would STRONGLY prefer the conversion be complete with crossmember, mount, driveshaft, bellhousing, and clutch, but any combo of the above is fine.

PM or email [email protected] with what you have. Thanks.

kansasCityGt

Established Member
I'm currently selling a TKO 3550 TKO II spec. I recently had a shop go through it and had the syncros replaced. It has the 26 spline input shaft and a .82 in fifth gear. I also have a Spec Stage 3 clutch as well. I have photos of everything.

-Gianni-

VegasSE

Established Member
I'm currently selling a TKO 3550 TKO II spec. I recently had a shop go through it and had the syncros replaced. It has the 26 spline input shaft and a .82 in fifth gear. I also have a Spec Stage 3 clutch as well. I have photos of everything.

-Gianni-

Thank you for the response. The short 5th is going to be the killer for me. Vegas driving is about 95% highway.

96mystic_915

Established Member
i have a tko 600 fs sfi bellhousing spec lightweight flywheel spec stg 2 clutch and pressure plate and cross member and scatter shield if interested pm me

Users who are viewing this thread