WTB: T56 transmission

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Looking for a t56 to swap into my 98 cobra. Let me know what you have. Even if it’s broken, I can rebuild it.

Located in Rockland County, NY

gawnin60

Established Member
Are you still looking for a t56? I have one i took out of an o3 cobra with about 46,000 miles on it. I bought a perfectly running engine and trans combo from a friend of mine for my 67 Eleanor build. I took the trans apart to inspect and do some upgrades and replace anything that might have been worn out but never got around to doing it because we went a different direction with the build. As it sits it is totally disassembled and waiting for upgrades and freshening up if you choose to do it. I will be listing it for 1850.00 if you are interested. I think i can ship it for 160.00 if need be. I am located in Cape May, NJ

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Are you still looking for a t56? I have one i took out of an o3 cobra with about 46,000 miles on it. I bought a perfectly running engine and trans combo from a friend of mine for my 67 Eleanor build. I took the trans apart to inspect and do some upgrades and replace anything that might have been worn out but never got around to doing it because we went a different direction with the build. As it sits it is totally disassembled and waiting for upgrades and freshening up if you choose to do it. I will be listing it for 1850.00 if you are interested. I think i can ship it for 160.00 if need be. I am located in Cape May, NJ

I’m still looking. Is it the full setup? Or just the trans? I have a good friend who lives in Franklinville, so I would take the drive to pick up if need be.

gawnin60

Established Member
Its just the transmission with stock shifter. I do not have any clutch and I will be using the bellhousing.

gawnin60

Established Member
I’m still looking. Is it the full setup? Or just the trans? I have a good friend who lives in Franklinville, so I would take the drive to pick up if need be.
Its just the transmission and stock shifter. I do not have any clutch equipment, driveshaft or bellhousing

Users who are viewing this thread