WTB : Teksid block, updated heads, cams

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im thinkin I wanna build my next car if I cant find a turbo car thats already done, so Im gonna need a block to start, if you have a built up Teksid or a stock one I might be interested. I also want the updated 03-04 cobra heads, stock or ported.Or some FR500 heads. And I also want some cams as well to help me spool the turbo up. If you have a 6 or 8 point roll bar I might be interested too.

I already have my eye on a few rollers but Im still open so if you have a low mile 03-04 chasis I might be interested too. No white , yellow or red cars. Sonic blue, black or comp orange are all I want. Of course a mystic would be great but I doubt theres a mystic roller anywhere out there. Also if you have a Hellion turbo kit new or used Id consider it. A bigger downpipe and precision turbo are really what Im aiming for if Im gonna do this from the ground up.But I'll take a stock Hellion kit. Not really looking for any used custom made kits. I could go anywhere and have a custom kit made. Id rather just customize a hellion kit myself.

Im in the washington DC are/NOVA and Id prefer to go in person to see what Im gettin so it would have to be within a few hours away. Of course for a complete car or chasis I would go a lil further but not the engine,tranny,turbo stuff.

Send me a PM with what you have and where you're located. I'll be on Long Island for the holiday weekend checking out a chasis so if you're up that way then even better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread