WANTED: WTB Terminator Cobra Coupe

4JDM

Established Member
I am looking Terminator Cobra Coupe. Must be a Manual. I am open to colors, except for Yellow. It does not matter if you have modifications or not. I prefer one with lower miles (Below 50K) but it will not be a deal killer so please let me know what you have and what your asking price is. Money in Hand, No Max price, but obviously would like to stay realistic to what they're going for around this website. I am located in Wichita, KS.

Chris F

No More JDM
Established Member
Just a friendly FYI - these cars only came with a manual transmission. Unless you are just trying to rule out auto swapped cars :) good luck!

4JDM

Established Member
Just a friendly FYI - these cars only came with a manual transmission. Unless you are just trying to rule out auto swapped cars :) good luck!
Thanks man! I was specifically talking to the swapped cars. I know that the higher hp ones sometimes swap the tranny. Cheers

Angelique

I have a Terminator body with extras- engine not included in this price. Electrical wiring included. Comes with FR500 wheels, bassani exhaust, svt transmission. Interior is in good condition, straight body, no major dings. Clean title, not salvaged.

Motor set can be included, has 40k miles can be included for additional $10,000. Will not sell engine separately at this time, will go with car or it stays with me. Total package $19,000 obo- have everything to put car back together, I just don’t have the time. Save yourself $6,000+ and put it back together.

Attachments

• 2FE6E05B-7896-4161-9640-3A0026C3426A.jpeg
    2FE6E05B-7896-4161-9640-3A0026C3426A.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 107

Angelique

I have a Terminator body with extras- engine not included in this price. Electrical wiring included. Comes with FR500 wheels, bassani exhaust, svt transmission. Interior is in good condition, straight body, no major dings. Clean title, not salvaged.

Motor set can be included, has 40k miles can be included for additional $10,000. Will not sell engine separately at this time, will go with car or it stays with me. Total package $19,000 obo- have everything to put car back together, I just don’t have the time. Save yourself $6,000+ and put it back together.
Located in AZ

4JDM

Established Member

How do I get in contact with you?

Brutus6910

Established Member
I am looking Terminator Cobra Coupe. Must be a Manual. I am open to colors, except for Yellow. It does not matter if you have modifications or not. I prefer one with lower miles (Below 50K) but it will not be a deal killer so please let me know what you have and what your asking price is. Money in Hand, No Max price, but obviously would like to stay realistic to what they're going for around this website. I am located in Wichita, KS.

I have a black coupe. Its great condition. Pm me for details.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
mine still for the grabs and located in Kansas, only 3.5 Hrs away, will be very worth it come and check this out in person.

Users who are viewing this thread