WTB terminator in ARIZONA> CASH IN HAND!!

angelofrat42

Established Member
Alright so the time has finally come for me to leave old mustang behind and get into a terminator. I live in Arizona and my circumstances do not allow me to leave the state to purchase a car, and I will not buy one without test driving it and making sure that all of the proper compression tests are completed.

I have around $23k cash to spend, but I do not want to spend all of it. It will really come down to the car what i will be ready to spend.

I want something less than 35,000 miles, and as stock as possible. Wheels, exhaust, and possibly pullied will be ok with me, but not quite ready for a blower swapped car. If the right ported blower car is available i might be interested in that however.

I am not very picky when it comes to the color other than I will not purchase a Zinc Yellow, Screaming Yellow, or Oxford White.

I am only looking for coupes, no verts.

I have waited a long time to get one and am willing to spend a month or two looking to find the perfect car, although if i cannot find a terminator i like i will go to a dealership and get a 5.0

In order of preference colorwise, for me it goes SB, CO, black, DSG, MC, TR, MG, silver. But I have also seen some metallic silvers that look amazing so we'll see.

I can't wait to get into a terminator!

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I have been on the fence about selling mine and getting a GHIG GT--better decide soon since it is a 2013 color only. Good luck in your search.

angelofrat42

Established Member
I have been on the fence about selling mine and getting a GHIG GT--better decide soon since it is a 2013 color only. Good luck in your search.

im pretty sure they have the GHIG in the 2014 as well! if you decide to take a road trip to az id love to make you have to fly back home :)

Users who are viewing this thread