WTB: Terminator

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
Looking to buy a cobra to go along with my lightning. I am looking for one with not alot of miles nothing over 40,000. Looking for one that is slightly modded. I may want one with a whipple or KB on it. I am in New Jersey so the closer the better. I will go and pick it up but im not going to cali to get a car way to far to drive it back. So please post if you have one for sale. Not sure on which color yet so whatever catches my eye first. Looking to buy one in a few weeks.

greg86

Established Member
replied back to you in my post. let me know if you want to come see the car. are you a cash buyer or are you going to be getting a loan? i'm located in Fair Lawn, NJ 07410. my car seems to meet everything you are looking for and more.

Greg

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
replied back to you in my post. let me know if you want to come see the car. are you a cash buyer or are you going to be getting a loan? i'm located in Fair Lawn, NJ 07410. my car seems to meet everything you are looking for and more.

Greg

Its going to be a loan.

And it doesn't matter if i like the car.

heywaitfourme

Established Member
03 redfire coupe with 35,6xx miles....all bolt ons and then some, just waiting for a KB or Whipple!!

Users who are viewing this thread