WTB: Torch Red Cobra

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a Torch Red terminator; that is the only color that I am interested in. I want to spend between mid and low 20s. If you have one or know where one is at please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
BO TY KLR said:
Try this one.
http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d...om_price=&suppressStyle=null&make=FORD&to_yea

I understand it's a little higher than what you were wanting to pay but maybe you could work a deal

Thanks for the reply! I wonder how long they have had this car on the lot? I didn't see anywhere on the ad when the ad started or when it ends. If that were a private sale I bet it would be in my price range. The mileage is just a tad higher than I want, but if iit had the extended warranty I wouldn't care so much about the mileage.

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
Mach Me,

I have seen that one before and I was thinking about it. It is probably just a little out of my price range though. Thanks for letting me know.

03cobrazzz

Established Member
got one

torchenvy said:
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a Torch Red terminator; that is the only color that I am interested in. I want to spend between mid and low 20s. If you have one or know where one is at please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
he chris I have a torchred 10th aniversary 03 cobra with 18.000 miles 478hp solid axle swap no dings or dents,garage kept tech owned. all services done,rustfree Arizona car.27.500$ call me when interrested for other mods phone 6023843798 Andy

Last edited:

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
03cobrazz,

your price is just a little out of my range. I found an '04 that is in my price range with 10K miles that I will probably be getting.

Users who are viewing this thread