WTB: unlocked tuner

todontblink

Established Member
i just picked up an 01 cobra and i need a tuner that can turn off rear o2 sensors. just checking to see if anyone has one that they are looking to sell.

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Diablosport Predators will no longer do this. Bought my 01 11 months ago and found this out after adding x pipe and Dyno tuning. Info straight from Mike at Diablosport. Good luck in finding one. Try the Mil eliminators.

todontblink

Established Member
already have them but the light still comes on and off so im trying to hunt down one of the older diablosports or an sct that will do it, do you know what date the diablosports stop doing it i think it was if they were made after 07

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Even if you found an older one, it the previous owner did the software upgrades, the ability to turn them off was removed. They come out with software revisions several times per year and as I know, you cannot go back to an older revision once it has been upgraded with the new stuff.

carnut726

Established Member
i think lethal can do an sct with a tune to turn them off for no extra fee...

01svtdude

what is traction
Established Member
i have one that i wanna get rid of and i have not done the updates so you can still turn off rear 02's pm me an offer its a diablo sport

todontblink

Established Member
Even if you found an older one, it the previous owner did the software upgrades, the ability to turn them off was removed. They come out with software revisions several times per year and as I know, you cannot go back to an older revision once it has been upgraded with the new stuff.
had not thought about that but it is something that i will ask about thanks

i think lethal can do an sct with a tune to turn them off for no extra fee...
there is a dyno shop close to me that deals with sct i just have to get an unlocked tuner that i can take to him with the car for a dyno tune...trying to be cheap dont feel like spending almost 400 on something i might use twice but i may have found one

i have one that i wanna get rid of and i have not done the updates so you can still turn off rear 02's pm me an offer its a diablo sport
pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread