WTB: Used "roots" style BLOWER

G-NOTE

Established Member
Looking to supercharge on a budget!
:lol:

Looking for a USED "roots" style blower.

I live in Houston, Tx so Local would be better but I can pay shipping for the right deal...

chris1badL

Established Member
Im debating on selling my magnacharger. How much are you looking to spend? Would be a complete kit. My car made 581rwhp on 9lbs with just a o/r x pipe.

G-NOTE

Established Member
Well considering you can get a centrifugal supercharger new for under $4k, I would like to spend less than that on a used roots system...

G-NOTE

Established Member
Well funds are a little shorter than I expected...

I got $3800 right now, after I sold miscellaneous parts I had.

If anybody can do that on there kit let me know, otherwise I am going to pull the trigger on a Paxton tuner kit.

Thanks guys!!!

Nick_50

Established Member
^ If you end up getting a paxton kit, PLEASE tell me your experience on it. I have about the same funds rolling, getting ready to go FI... Scared to pull the trigger though haha.

olaosunt

Established Member
I could sell you my TVS blower(compressor alone) along with 69,79,82mm pulleys,L&M elbow and GT500 throttle body for a grand.I would like to upgrade to a 2.9 .You would have to piece together the rest of the stuff needed like lower manifolds ,fuel lines ,injectors e.t.c

BULISTIC

Established Member
I have a Roush 2.3 super charger with a couple different pulleys, GT500 TB, 47 lb injectors and cold air package complete. All you have to do is call Roush for the intake manifold and inter cooler. I will sell the kit for $1500 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread