WTB/WTT for 99 Chrome/Satin Cobra rims (or similar)

Custom2kgt

Established Member
This picture was taken many years ago after a buddy of mine let me use his track rims/tires for this autocross.

2003-06-082.gif

Ever since then I've loved the way those rims looked on my car. I'm in no hurry but I'm looking to buy, or trade, for a set of these 99 Cobra rims. (Any year will do, just needs to look like these. Also, I'm more than happy to take non-OEM wheels, again, it's the look.)

I have a set of 6 2000 GT rims (The first picture below) as well as a set of 6 Bullit rims. (The second picture below). I'd like to trade 1 set of 6 of mine for 1 set of 4 of yours. (Open to buying too but would prefer trading.)
Tires: The tires on my sets are close enough to need to be replaced. I'm happy to trade for the same. OR, throw in some cash to pay for the tires, if yours are in good shape.

'00 Snow flakes (No pun intended.)
snotocross01.gif

Bullits
TMSTurn2.gif

Thanks for look'n.
Darren in Mansfield Tx 76063

Last edited:

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I have a set of oem 99 Cobra satin rims w/tires that I would sell you for $350 but shipping from IN maybe $$. BTW I wouldn't be interested in trading. LMK

Custom2kgt

Established Member
Where in Indiana? I have a slew of buddies up there that could hold them for me once I bought them and I would/could simply arrange things with them. Do they have any tires on them? If so, what's their wear?

thanks,
Darren

Users who are viewing this thread