WTD 04 Coupe Cobra Still on the Lot

joemayo

Established Member
Looking for a 04 Coupe still on the lot.. In MS,LA,AL,GA,FL,TN......
If anyone know's where one is I'd appreciated it...
Thanks
Joe

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
My bud still has his 03 for sale...i raced him this weekend and it was like a Chevette vs. a Corvette in how bad i got smoked!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for an 04 tho.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i am pretty sure north point ford in (north) little rock ar still has a new 03 and 04 still on the lot. not positive but pretty sure. i got my new 03 vert for 32 and that was at the end of summer last year. its worth a call imo!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
His is an 03 with 6,200 miles and has 501hp to the wheels. Mods are Apten, 2.80, Predator, and CAI...maybe some other stuff i'm not mentioning. I will look him up and see if he's still got it for sale. I think he said he wanted $26,000 for it. He baby's the hell out of this car and i'd buy it if i didn't have my bolt.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
His is an 03 with 6,200 miles and has 501hp to the wheels. Mods are Apten, 2.80, Predator, and CAI...maybe some other stuff i'm not mentioning. I will look him up and see if he's still got it for sale. I think he said he wanted $26,000 for it. He baby's the hell out of this car and i'd buy it if i didn't have my bolt.

If your refering to Joey's car, it sold the 1st day he had it for sale!
It was nice though!!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Yeah, i found out he sold it. Thanks for chiming in Kevin. Where were you Sat. nite during FFW. I hung out for a few at Sonic w/ Joey and the rest.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I think I went back to the house and slept. I had intentions of going back out but it didnt work..lol

Users who are viewing this thread