wtf Halliburton

PSI87

Banned
1st Video
It's been said before, I'll say it again, fawk Iraq.

2nd Video
Yeah, Halliburton is evil, welcome to the 21st century.

Last edited:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
This war is for sale, this country is for sale. Watch those 2 videos and I defy you to say otherwise. Who do you think is protecting those assholes????? 60 years ago they would shoot people for treason for doing what Halliburton does now. I hope the people in the current administration burn in hell for what they have done to protect thier money and save their own asses. History will judge them very, very harshly.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
I cannot believe how calm that guy is. Just incredible.

This video by the way is REALLY, REALLY old. I saw this on ogrish.com many many many months ago. I can't believe the news is only now reporting about it.

SouthTXSnake

Established Member
Come on guys!!! You think you would really have a chance even if you had a gun? Hell, you could have ten guns and your ass would still be toast if you're caught in a situation where you were left by yourself. These guys are full aware of the dangers involved when they decided to make "5 times as much" as their military counterparts. Also, Halliburton is not the only one that profits from war. Did we forget that contractors are the ones who build the bombs, planes, ships, etc.etc.etc.........This is nothing new. War is big business!!!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Sucks.... but those drivers make 6 figure salaries. I've got plenty of civilian friends working over in Iraq making big money. Risk = Reward.

U.M.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Do you really think the bulk of the money spent on the war is going to rebuild Iraq? I'm sure a HUGE hunk is going to pave the pockets of the corporate elite that keep the Republicans in office.

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
yeah halliburton is dick cheneys baby thats why they are getting the contracts and why they are allowed to get away with it

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Video 1 I still don't understand why that military vehicle infront of the camera (Truck 5) didn't stop, reverse.. pick up the truck driver and then roll out even after being on the radio multiple times?

That same vehicle had to have passed the other immobile trucks with drivers too?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Lord Tauk said:
Video 1 I still don't understand why that military vehicle infront of the camera (Truck 5) didn't stop, reverse.. pick up the truck driver and then roll out even after being on the radio multiple times?

That same vehicle had to have passed the other immobile trucks with drivers too?

They were pissed they weren't making as much money? :shrug:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
this country is going to hell because its people care more for money than they do other people. and both parties are to blame

Users who are viewing this thread