WTF is wrong with this lady

Emin

Banned
wow what the hell, where hell was the father? i would ****ing kill my kids mother if she tryed something like that.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Emin said:
wow what the hell, where hell was the father? i would ****ing kill my kids mother if she tryed something like that.

I wouldn't kill her LOL but I would beat the living shit out of her!:cuss: Those poor kids....:nonono:

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
Emin said:

"The mother was said to have been summoned to court nine times during the seven years after complaints by the father and neighbours, but officials never found a reason to investigate the case more closely."

motoman991

Banned
I would severely beat the shit out of my kid's mother if something like that happened to my kids, when I do have kids that is. How can she only get 5 years max?!?! She should get at least 21 years since that is the total the kids were locked away for.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
victims rights< perps rights ....

Sniper shot to the head ..... Including the asshole father

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
66speed said:
Im thinkin you got that backwards?

No ...in this case the children will pay forever ..... the perp (mother) is only in it for 5 years ....

Victims don't have any rights anymore ..... thus victims rights are less than perps rights

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
SnkBtn99 said:
No ...in this case the children will pay forever ..... the perp (mother) is only in it for 5 years ....

Victims don't have any rights anymore ..... thus victims rights are less than perps rights

O ok, I thought you were stating how it should be....not how it would be lol.

Users who are viewing this thread