Wtf?!?!?

RALPH R

Established Member
Forget the rims man, I want to get the stang emblem. That will complete the look I have been wanting for so long. lol

Stinger2007

Established Member
ugh!.....had a few drinks.......I watched the entire video....I feel as though that might have been the single most wasted minute of me life......

I feel sorry for whoever thinks that's nice. But, thank goodness for indvidualism...how else could i make fun of somone, wow! I feel cheated...can i get the minute of my life bck?

BoogBlue03

400/500 club 5ive.4our
Established Member
luvdub.jpg

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
There is a guy here in east TN that has those same rims on his lowered white L. I have seen it up close. All I can say is :xpl:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Well thank god I have finally got a vision for what I want my truck to be. I am already ordering parts and my friend said I can have the mustang emblem off his mustang, it's all coming together.

I am glad I got to see that video. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :kaboom: :kaboom:

motorider228

Established Member
disgusting. I don't think anything larger than 20's belong on L's and the stock wheels are by far the best looking rims for an L.

Black-Lightning

Struck By Lightning
Established Member
All I have to say is wow. Some much wasted money. If they wanted to throw away money i would of gladly taken it off there hands. On the other topic about rims i think you could through bigger rims on a lightning then 20's just not "GAY" spinners!

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
that's straight up ghetto - pimpin'!!!! I will run down to autozone in a few hours and get me some spinner hub-caps for my L....Hell Yea!

Seriously....that's fu@kin' disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread