Wtf?

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
What the F^^^ happened to the Wolverines today?:fm: This Season?

My MSU grad daughter even offered her condolences today. Never heard that from a MSU alum.

BTW, I'm still alive. Been travelling. Drinking some VERY GOOD ALE's.:beer:
Still have the Cobra. Have some really great news to share next weekend.:coolman:

Last edited:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
They just plain self destructed this season. Injuries plus some inexperience really hurt them. Future still looks bright though. Mallet could become really good.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
the outcome of todays events where obvious from the start :)

Rice Eatr

Established Member
A great game for Wolverine fans in my opinion! We lost the game but due to the loss we are going to hopefully get a new, much needed, coach. The OS coaching staff is head and shoulders above what we currently have. Carr was a great coach 8-10 years ago but he refused to bring anything new into the mix. I really hope they bring in an aggressive coach that isn't affraid to open it up.

Jpjr

Established Member
Well even though it is the logical choice, don't expect Les Miles to be the savior. I know UM likes the home grown coaches, which I commend, but Les Miles inherited a very strong program at LSU from...cough...Nick Saban... and while he did have some success winning the big rivarly game at OSU (vs Oklahoma), its not like he was taking that team to many BCS games. UM is a premier program that is in desparate need for good old fashioned coaching. They have relied on raw talent and tradition for far too long. A 21st century offensive scheme is probably the first order of change.

(Not saying Les Miles won't do well at UM, just saying he will have his work cut out for him. He may very well be the best available.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread