WTS-03 10th Ann. Coupe Silver 35K miles-TN

wellsjw1

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Looking to sell my 2003 Silver Cobra SVT 10th Anniversary. This cobra is pretty much all original from the factory. Only modifications are as follows: Catback Borla XR-1 Borla Exhaust, JLT Performance Cold Air Intake, and Eibach Sport Lowering Springs. That is it!!! Great collector car. Vehicle has been maintained very well. Comes with a California Car Cover. Paint and Interior I would give a 10/10. Car drives perfect and everything works perfect. The car is mechanically sound.

This is my Google Drive to view car.
https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B6JFAqGMkXWlQjcwbUNlX1c0TWs
Carfax and original paperwork are on the pictures in google drive.

The reason for selling, my place of employment is cutting hours and can no longer afford this car. I would like to get $22,000.00 for the car, being that its hard to find one that's not modded out, plus its a 10th with paperwork.

photo 1.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 7.JPG

Blackoyote

Established Member
Someone buy my car so I can make a drive to TN! This is what I was looking for before I bought my 11+GT damnit.

wellsjw1

Established Member
Car has aluminum drove shaft, h and r sport lowering springs, Belistein shocks, Moog tie end rods, bushings. Bbk off road xpipe with Mil Eliminators. All updated pretty much brand new!! I would like to get 21,000 out of it now, but will listen to offers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread