WTS 03 mach1 hood complet

your idol

Established Member
I have a complet 03 black Mach1 hood, comes with the shaker, pluse all the air intake stuff, the hood was just painted black it has no strip on it but i have the stripe kit for it brand new, still in box. If you bought new from ford it would coast a little over $ 2,000. I will sell for 1,500 or Trade for T-56 Tranmission.

Last edited:

your idol

Established Member
mach1 hood

I will drop to 1,300 for my hood, Remember this is all ford stuff not that Kraft sell's

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
He could buy the hood and I will buy the rest of it... How is that? I need the shaker part of it... So how much for that part of it?

your idol

Established Member
mach1 hood

if you could modify the bracket that goes to the intake, which can be done, then it will work. Let me know.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
TTSaleen said:
Will this match up to a 99-01 cobra motor? Thanks, Luke
Yes it will completely bolt right on.
IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0320.gif

See sig.

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
Great job birdman, looks like your project went well. As far as the hood/shaker setup I've been doing some research, I know you said they are ford specific, and I do not mean to low ball you but you can get the intake setup for 150-200 and the hood for 3-400 painted. So I can offer $800 shipped Let me know.

Luke

TTSaleen

SWTDRMS
Established Member
The current auctions on ebay all started at 150 to 175, and we all know how easy it is to quickly get screwd on ebay, with friends bidding to get more out of them..dude its cool i understand you want what you feel you deserve like I said no offense was meant. Thats what I can give ya. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread