WTS 1999 Rio Red Coupe, 36k mi

wickedcobra99

Established Member
SOLD is my bone stock 1999 cobra that is in excellent condition with only 36000 miles but slowly goes up as it is my DD. It is all original except for the tires and the battery. I have the SVT documents and original window sticker. It does have some minor road wear on the front bumper and the original chrome rims are starting to show some wear but you can't tell unless you are up close and looking. This car is in fantastic shape for being 15 years old.

It has an aftermarket JVC head unit but will also come with the original stereo. It also has a 2 rockford fosgate 12 in subs in a custom box being push by 1000 watt kenwood amp that was professionally installed by a local shop. I will take the sound system out if you are not into that kind of thing.

The asking price is $12,500 *PRICE REDUCED* I bought the car about 5 months ago and the car has lien on the title so I would prefer that you come to me so the closer you are, the better. I have decided that I would rather have a terminator. Message me for more pics or information.

I am located in Topeka, KS. Thanks for looking!

My pics are from my phone so they aren't the greatest.

00909_3BGTzBu6ktA_600x450.jpg

00l0l_bG0NMR1ZYV8_600x450.jpg

01212_kbxOA93mAyV_600x450.jpg

00w0w_4hv5YH3SNAR_600x450.jpg

00z0z_9QZXuctvfK0_600x450.jpg

00G0G_5JcfZpJ1pPM_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

wickedcobra99

Established Member
not yet. i have had a couple people look at it locally because i put a for sale sign on it and then a bunch of scammers on craigslist, but other than that, nothing serious yet.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
That's your opinion. A car is worth whatever someone values it at and is willing to pay for it.

i had a rio red 99 as well, 52k and a shit ton of aftermarket parts on it. it was for sale for a couple months at 14k before i settled for 11. your not going to get 14
for her as much as you want to.

wickedcobra99

Established Member
i had a rio red 99 as well, 52k and a shit ton of aftermarket parts on it. it was for sale for a couple months at 14k before i settled for 11. your not going to get 14
for her as much as you want to.

I know but i figured start a little high to leave room for negotiation but then got no interest which is why I lowered it. I want a Terminator but I am in no hurry to sell this car which is why I won't take low ball offers. Somebody out there has got to be interested.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
I know but i figured start a little high to leave room for negotiation but then got no interest which is why I lowered it. I want a Terminator but I am in no hurry to sell this car which is why I won't take low ball offers. Somebody out there has got to be interested.

possibly me if its still for sale in 3 months when i seperate from the military

Users who are viewing this thread