WTS: 2003 Black Coupe 3,900 miles

Blueline

Established Member
Start looking at my posts Tony :) It gets stored stock but comes out in spring a twin screw. Those are my plans if it does not sell.. I moved the 15 into my storage garage and now have the Cobra next to the tool boxes :)

Yeah Im hoping to pick it up from you AFTER you put the twin screw in ;-)

He passes my place on the way to your house so I get to see her first :beer:

Haaa!

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member

Cheater! Putting it on is half the fun! I wish you would get another! You haven't had anything in a while now right? Or did you get something and not only hide it from the wife but us too? Hahaha

Haaa!

I like your style :)

And I sir Like yours! ;-)

nycarpenter

Established Member

Haaa!

Tony do you like the 10th rims or the satin 5 spoke? I have new oem 10th rims that will go on monday and was wondering if I should keep or sell the oem 5 spoke. Actually anyone who has an opinion I'd be happy to hear it :)

Blueline

Established Member
Tony do you like the 10th rims or the satin 5 spoke? I have new oem 10th rims that will go on monday and was wondering if I should keep or sell the oem 5 spoke. Actually anyone who has an opinion I'd be happy to hear it :)

Get Gerry, I have a set of wheels already. I'll buy my old Bbs rks back for that car. Either one don't save whichever ones you don't put on, don't need them.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Get Gerry, I have a set of wheels already. I'll buy my old Bbs rks back for that car. Either one don't save whichever ones you don't put on, don't need them.

Well it will be 70 here Monday maybe I'll meet up with you and wave the carrot under your nose :) Trust me this car will floor you as did your DSG.. I put it away 2x this year but keep pulling it back out on nice days :) What can I say maybe I'll sell you my 15......

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
I'm sure it will! Just can't swing it till spring or it would already be in my garage

Trust me unless someone comes along and gives me my asking price the car will land in your garage sometime next year. I said wave the carrot not leave the carrot :)

nycarpenter

Established Member
1124141343a_zpsqam1wkip.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I always wanted the 10th wheels on a Black Cobra :)

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Thanks Tony. I like these on a black Cobra.

can't believe this hasn't sold yet Mr Gerry! It is so nice and pristine. I have a 4653 mile co I might be dumping on autotrader. Kinda want to get something new actually

Glws Mr Gerry. This guy is a top notch seller and great guy

nycarpenter

Established Member
can't believe this hasn't sold yet Mr Gerry! It is so nice and pristine. I have a 4653 mile co I might be dumping on autotrader. Kinda want to get something new actually

Glws Mr Gerry. This guy is a top notch seller and great guy

Thanks Chris. If I sell my 15 maybe I'll give my 03 an 04 for Christmas :) Have a great Thanksgiving.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Nice Gerry!!! Maybe we can finally cruise in the spring, I have been getting the itch and sent out a few PMs on here on some clean Cobra's, we shall see.... :beer:

I grew tired of the questions videos and pictures and in the end realized I had no good reason to sell it other then to make room in the garage. It took all of 2 days to lose the same amount of money on my 15 so the choice was easy. I can get a 15 anytime but a 4000 mile terminator does not come along everyday... See you in the spring :)

Blueline

Established Member
I grew tired of the questions videos and pictures and in the end realized I had no good reason to sell it other then to make room in the garage. It took all of 2 days to lose the same amount of money on my 15 so the choice was easy. I can get a 15 anytime but a 4000 mile terminator does not come along everyday... See you in the spring :)

I agree Gerry, I regret selling my dsg. I'll find another low mileage one, want something with really low mileage

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

agreed right decision all the way imo!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread