WTS - 2014 GT/CS Wheels w/ Stock Tires

deletednow2017

Established Member
Hello,
I have a set of GT/CS wheels w/ stock tires (taken off at 11k miles) for sale in South Florida (Shipping avail. at buyer's expense)
There are two very slight curb rash marks on these wheels (I was quoted $55 each to fix them) and the tires have 6/32 for two 4/32 for two. I loved these wheels, but was practically handed a killer deal on another set of wheels.
Pictures available upon request.

PhantomX

Established Member
Isn't it part of the For Sale Forum posting rules to actually have a price and pictures to be valid? Just saying it makes it a lot easier on those buying to know what the price is and what the merchandise looks like. It's really annoying going into all these for sale threads with no pictures and no prices. i just start ignoring them, don't know what's real and what's not...

nosscort

Established Member
Isn't it part of the For Sale Forum posting rules to actually have a price and pictures to be valid? Just saying it makes it a lot easier on those buying to know what the price is and what the merchandise looks like. It's really annoying going into all these for sale threads with no pictures and no prices. i just start ignoring them, don't know what's real and what's not...

+10000000000

deletednow2017

Established Member
They're about 450 miles away, so it is quite hard to post a picture of them currently. I have pics on the car, but none of the slight curb rash.. and for the pricing aspect, I literally have no idea how much these are worth and I just want to move them out of the storage.
I'll be returning home from school in only a few weeks, but if the buyer wanted, I could pay a friend down south to mail them out by entering with my spare key.
Thanks

mariusvt

Established Member
Oem wheels, curb rash and tires that are half shot you're probably looking in the 4-500 range.

bigred2013

Established Member
Are you still sailing these weels? I saw your for cell ad, but don't know why you'd want to sale such beautiful weels and tars?

Users who are viewing this thread