WTS CCW classics 18/11 and 18/9.5

klayton21

Established Member
****SOLD****

Here are the only minor imperfections to these perfect rims.**

$2850 with tires(exact price I paid for them)
Shoot me an offer if you want them without the tires.

Am now interested in a trade for a 05+ 450 Quad only****

Call or text/email for pics and or more info.
765-577-0374
[email protected]

Last edited:

klayton21

Established Member
Price reduction still have these and they have not moved since I got them surely someone can use them because I choose to drive my 2012 STI instead:)

klayton21

Established Member
Yes sir just looking to get out of them what I paid if sold with the tires I could possibly ship at that price too. The rear tires are 280 a pop.

klayton21

Established Member
No very minor damage to the outer lip on the right front and rear rim. I wouldn't even call it "damage" maybe a couple minor nic's where the previous owner probably brushed up against a curb. Nothing you can notice unless your right up on the rims. Other 2 are flawless.

klayton21

Established Member
Going to be honest I don't know shit about all the backspacing BS and don't know how to measure it either. The previous owner owned an 03 Cobra which these rims came off of, if you are worried about fitment? All I know is these bolted right onto my GT with zero issues. Not sure how to post pictures directly to the page mind sharing how to?

klayton21

Established Member
Not to be a dick but its not too hard to click a link to view pictures but if you want it right there in front of you ill gladly post them if told how to.

Tango7

Established Member
Not to be a dick but its not too hard to click a link to view pictures but if you want it right there in front of you ill gladly post them if told how to.

I think he is talking about the nicks on the wheels... I have sold a few sets of high end wheels and when someone is paying a premium for wheels they usually want to se close ups of the wheels.. I always try and show all details so the buyer knows what he is getting.

Users who are viewing this thread