WTS: Killer Chiller New w/All Components Gen II

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
SOLD

I have for sale a new Killer Chiller with all of the fittings, mounting plate, clamps, instructions, etc.
It comes with everything as it was delivered from Kincaid.
I believe it is a generation II set-up. The serial number range is 030200 if you want to run it past Kincaid but I am 99% certain it is a gen II.

I can accept PayPal as a gift or you pay the 3.5% fee for regular payment. I will also accept USPS money order.

SOLD

$530 shipped with tracking and insurance. Email works better for contact as I may not check PM's often. First "I'll take it" gets it.

SV

ohtrlu.jpg

Last edited:

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
i believe that's a gen 1...the gen2 have 2 of those thing on the other side like this:

kc3_zps4f2645b5.jpg

either way glws......bump for yall

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
Thanks!

The Gen 3 kits initially had the 2 lines on the top and 2 lines on the bottom. My understanding is that this setup was not well received by some of the folks because you could see the 2 bottom lines through the heat exchanger opening in the front bumper cover because the 2 top lines were up against the top of the cover so it left the bottom lines exposed. With the fittings on both the top and bottom the unit was significantly wider which made insulating the lines and installing without seeing through the HE opening pretty much impossible.

This is why KC went back to placing all 4 fittings on the top and then you could flip the entire core upside down during install which would allow you to install it without seeing lines exposed through the HE opening of the front bumper cover and producing the same effect as having the AC lines on the bottom since the orientation for the charge air/HE cooling lines makes no difference. I believe you can request from KC a core with 2 top and 2 bottom fittings but since flipping the core upside down produces the same results I think they come standard with the 4 fittings on one side for space savings.

The kit I have for sale will allow install without seeing any lines, save you some money and it is ready to ship!

SV

From KC
Gen-3 KC

Our new gen-3 Terminator kits are on sale right now for $685.00 shipped! (only in the lower 48). If you live outside of the lower 48, then shipping will be through USPS and calculated accordingly.

The new core assy has the A/C fittings on the bottom for improved oil return and less restriction for better flow.

Last edited:

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I would love to find a set of black idlers. Not BF though. Have to be all black with none of the bare aluminum highlights.
Stainless brake line kit too.

JRS03

Whipple FTW!!!!
Established Member
Is this the latest model? That doesn't require you to cut the AC lines?

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
This is a generation 2. There is a generation 3 now that has the A/C fittings crimped onto the rubber lines from KC. This kit uses clamps instead of the crimped on collars. Both this and the third generation have crimp on fittings at the KC core. The crimped fittings on the gem 3 are at the evaporator and at the condenser.

I don't believe any of the generations offered have ever had you cut the factory A/C lines if that is what you mean. You remove the factory portion of the lines and install this kit. If you want to return the system to stock you just unbolt this and put your stock lines back in for both the A/C and heat exchange system.

SV

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread