wts magnaflow cb & mid-pipe

03mgmcobra

Established Member
wts magnaflow cat back exhaust & magnaflow "tru-flow" catted mid-pipe. probably have 5K miles on them. they are in great shape. make me an offer. no low ball stuff please. they were $500 each new from LFP.

Last edited:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Interested, put me 2nd in line if recalcitrant doesn't take them, I'm assuming this is for IRS, I'll PM you as well, thanks

03mgmcobra

Established Member
yes these are for the irs 99-04 cobras. i could not put them up on terminator specific market forum. recalcitrant was first in line, but has been turned down for his first offer. i am willing to split them up. no issue there. who do you guys recommend for shipping? everything i';ve seen is rediculous expensive.

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
The shipping on these large parts is deceptive. When you use the UPS site and give the large box dimensions and weight, they throw back a shipping price of approx. $150 bucks. In reality it only really costs around $30-$50 to ship.

I recently bought my MRT catted H from Wisconsin to NM, and shipping was estimated at $160 and in reality it was only $31 to ship 1500 miles UPS ground.

Lethal charges $28 to ship their 60-lb. catbacks from Florida to western US. Thats more reality than what the UPS site says. So prospective buyers shouldn't shy away from buying large items such as these.

Users who are viewing this thread