wts Sw Pa: 2012 Grabber blue Paxton blown gt 13k miles

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
For Sale: 2012 Grabber Blue Ford Mustang Gt Premium 5.0 S/C $29k (non negotiable) 13k miles

I haven't driven the car very much and its a car that wants to be taken on cruises! Ask anyone that knows this car in the area and they will tell you i haven't taken it to the track ever! They always get on my case about it haha! The car has the 6r80 automatic transmission that is good for a lot more power and is perfect for the everyday driver. You simply can't tell this car has 600rwhp under 3000rpms. Car has most factory options including a backup camera. The tires are in excellent condition (fronts being brand new) and the oil was recently changed to Amsoil SS full synthetic 10w-30. The blower/intercooler setup in this car is capable of 1000whp however you would need a built bottom end for that. This car has No Cel's and can pass computer emissions in Pa. If you would like a mechanic to go over it thats fine by me. There is one problem but its tune related and most people here know about it. Shaun @ Aed has a fix apparently. It stalls occasionally at a stop or when going into reverse. Its something in the tune that needs adjusted and i never had Lund go back over it. Some drives it well never do it then some it will do it once or twice.

List of mods:
Paxton supercharger kit stock pulley with a conservative Lund Racing tune (597rwhp on dynojet) for daily driving
Jlt Supercharger intake kit
Stainless Works Headers & X-pipe combo:
Evo Performance 75lb injectors
Vortech Boost a pump
Sct tuner with Custom Jon lund racing tune:
Mustang Gt500 Mufflers
Saleen Grill with lower valance
Sve drift 19x9.5 wheels with 285/35/19's on the back and Brand new 255/40/19 on the front under 500 mile fronts backs are 50%
Ford Racing 1 inch lowering springs
bmr adjustable panhard bar
carbon fiber coil covers:
Brand new Stoptech Slotted Vented Rotors: Under 500 miles
Brand new stoptech Street performance pads: under 500 miles
Also will come with all stock parts besides wheels!
One wheel was scuffed but was painted over so you cant see it unless you are right on top of it.

This isn't a base model mustang this car is fully loaded with all the essentials. Heated leather, Satellite Radio, Backup camera, etc! Mrsp was $39k and i purchased in November of 2011 brand new.
Send me a pm on herel if interested and i will give you my phone number if i believe you are a serious buyer. I will be back Monday so if i don't answer you this weekend don't be mad :)

00j0j_k8tLqQewMzP_600x450.jpg

00b0b_2NykOc4Aa7M_600x450.jpg

00q0q_1O94dTvw7Xf_600x450.jpg

Here is a video link to the dyno:
Supercharged 2012 mustang on the dyno! - YouTube

Last edited:

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
The only trade i am willing to accept would be a 2004-2007 5.9 Dodge ram 2500/3500 cummins and depending on mileage/condition some cash on your end.

jmccown

Established Member
If you know of a dealer that could help with me trading in my Harley truck on this I would take this car for sure

Users who are viewing this thread