WTS/T 2001 Cobra 'Vert - Silver - 60k miles

bkelly212

Established Member
Hey, I have an 01 Cobra 'Vert I would like to sell/trade to upgrade to a Term. Also have a bike and a truck I may trade or sell as well.

First off - The Cobra. It's an '01, silver, convertible. Shows 60k miles, but the speedo runs fast the faster you go (if that makes sense) been that way since i got it, so i would guess overall it has 50k or less on the car. Has cats removed, not sure if anything else is done, was this way when i got it. It's been lowered a bit, never have a problem driving it though (my DD) as you can see by the plates, the top stays down 90% of the time lol. it has 2 or 3 small spots that could use some attention, doesn't leak at all though. very small ding in the center of the gas cap, but meaning to get a new one just haven't got around to it. Currently has quite a sound system in it, I will be keeping a few of the components probably (pending what the buyer wants really) Everything else is factory, got new '95 Cobra R rims in march, and new rears in July, love the shine on a sunny day!! Can't think of anything else to put right now...like to get about 12k for it

The Bike. '11 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom (flat black w/ maroon stripe) She's nothin super special, but get lots of looks/compliments and she's pretty loud. Added red LED's and s amp/speakers to it, thats about it. Has just over 3k miles, but i drive it a lot so going up. book is over 8k, 7.5k would be nice.

The Truck. '02 Ford F250 Powerstroke. 7.3l Turbo Diesel, 285k miles, Lariat, crew cab shortbox. It's Dark blue, runs awesome, never had any problems and i have had it for the last 80k miles. She's not very pretty anymore, got hit on the driver side just in front of the rear wheel, dented and a small dent on the cab corner. box rust is getting worse, but its my winter/work truck so I didn't think it was worth it to buy a new one. Interior is nice, only thing that doesn't work is the driver's heated seat (the element is out) otherwise pretty nice. Has a nice stereo system, will be left in the truck. Have a tuner with 3 settings, tow safety, tow performance, and high performance (this is where i prefer it) adds 100hp, and makes her move pretty quick for a big ass truck...
I'm gunna start about 9k on this, there is the damage as listed, but these go for 12k plus all day long with 300k or less miles (around here) but I'm open to offers. If anyone wants pics i can send them later.

Like i said, i want to liquidate at least the Cobra, and probably the bike to get a TR. If the truck sells, that's fine. I have another one.

2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/3987423855.html

PM's or txts to the number listed/email work for me.

Thanks guys!

bkelly212

Established Member
pics are at the link, but ill throw some
IMAG3569.jpg

IMAG3861.jpg

IMAG3581.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread