WTS: V2 s-trim kit for 2v

black2kstang

Established Member
I am selling my complete supercharger kit. It is a vortech v2 sq s-trim with about 5k miles on rebuild, it comes with an 8 rib vortech 2.87" pulley, bracket to fit a new edge 2v, paxton 3 core front mount intercooler, all of the blower piping, vortech maxflow bypass valve, comes set up for a blow through maf setup. It has a lightning maf, and a zone 5 extender. Also include the oil feed line, and return line. All silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps are included also. This is everything from where the blower bolts to the motor to the pipe that goes to the throttle body. I am asking $2200 for the whole kit. The intercooler alone is $2000 to buy new. This kit is running fine and driving on my car right now so there are no problems with it. My cell number is 601-596-6687 and you can call or text at any time with questions. I am not willing to part this kit out and seeing as how the intercooler itself costs almost as much as I am asking for the whole kit, $2200 is my bottom dollar. I would rather not ship this but I can at the buyers expense. Thanks

rydnspnrs

Established Member
i have a stock motor , i believe i have the fuel pump for the charger because it had a pro charger before i got it, and i can smell the fuel sometimes ,.. would i need injecters and a tune or can i just bolt it on and go like it is?

black2kstang

Established Member
i have a stock motor , i believe i have the fuel pump for the charger because it had a pro charger before i got it, and i can smell the fuel sometimes ,.. would i need injecters and a tune or can i just bolt it on and go like it is?
You would for sure need a tune. I would suggest getting injectors. And you would have to buy a larger pulley seeing as how the 2.87 is enough to blow a stock motor...
any pics of the kit?
The kit is still on my car so really the only pics I would be able to get is the head unit and intake pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread