WTS/WTT 03/04 Cobra Wheels Staggered

Svt_zack

Established Member
Hey guys looking to sell or trade my 0304 aftermarket cobra wheels with the 275 tire in the front and a 315 Tire
in the rear, I just purchased these wheels and tires back in February of this year and I'm looking for $1000 or trade for set of staggered black with the polish lip fr500s or bullet wheels. Wheels must have close to new tires included and no flaws to the wheels, looking to meet up in the Chicagoland area willing to meet halfway if the price is right or the trade is right. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or text me at 2196447544
not really looking to ship will ship though at the buyers expense. As far as condition on these wheels they are pretty much flawless and the tires have around 90% tread life. The rear tires are worn more than the front though to be expected from a rear wheel drive car but other than that they are still in great shape. Sorry guys I'm new to SVT P so I don't know how to post pictures to this thread if you'd like pictures text or email me please!:) thank you

Users who are viewing this thread