WTS/WTT, 03 SB Hellion Project

MTBSully

Established Member
Does it really only need a TB, shifter and fuel rails? If so, why not just finish it and get way more money? You are going to get a lot of low offers if you cannot prove the car runs and runs well.

Either way looks like a nice car and good luck with the sale.

1badnacobra

Established Member
Does it really only need a TB, shifter and fuel rails? If so, why not just finish it and get way more money? You are going to get a lot of low offers if you cannot prove the car runs and runs well.

Either way looks like a nice car and good luck with the sale.

I agree, it really just needs to be finished. I'll give it a week or so and if it doesn't sell then it will get finished. Thanks!

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
just finished my single turbo build, took me 17 months. finish it i can assure you it will make it all worth it, especially like previously stated itll be worth way more finished, thats just a door for someone to offer you a lower number.

Last edited:

1badnacobra

Established Member
just finished my single turbo build, took me 17 months. finish it i can assure you it will make it all worth it, especially like previously stated itll be worth way more finished, thats just a door for someone to offer you a lower number.

thanks

MAINESUPRA

Trade for a mint condition 2002 Trans Am WS6? Ill take care of the transportation part. Id possibly offer a few k dollars on top but if i did i wouldnt have money to finish car.

1badnacobra

Established Member
Trade for a mint condition 2002 Trans Am WS6? Ill take care of the transportation part. Id possibly offer a few k dollars on top but if i did i wouldnt have money to finish car.

No, thanks for the offer though. My price of 16k is cash only, was accepting trades at original price only.

Users who are viewing this thread